Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sharing is Caring, Sunday Shout Outs! :)

Good evening everyone!

I've been SO overwhelmed trying to keep up with everyone's blogs lately so I thought I would highlight a couple of great post that I came across! OF COURSE, they are Math Games!!! :)

I'm sure that many of you follow Lory @ Lory's Page but you SO need to check out her new Lemonhead math game. So fun!



 Also, you should bounce on over to see Denise @ Yearn to Learn. She has a fun math game this week also with geometric shapes.! :)


AND, my bloggy friend at Field of Poppies, also my friend in real life, she is having a giveaway with some items from her Cricut machine. Go check her out! :) 

AND, check in tomorrow for my Math Monday Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Casey. Off to visit your other finds.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Casey, Thanks so much for the Shout out for my cricut goodies.I love working with you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...