Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all: I'm Shopping Too! :)

Okay, I never imagined that my sale would get this big! As of 8:24 pm on Saturday evening there are 89 bloggers linked up! So cool!


Make sure that you also pin the sale on Pinterest for even more traffic! Here is the link to my pin in case you want to repin. :)

AND, here are a couple of items that I am scoring for myself! I have a feeling that my purse is going to be lighter instead of heavier after this weekend! :)




Happy shopping everyone! :)




3 comments:

  1. HI Casey! Thanks so much for putting this all together! I have had so much fun shopping the different stores. It has been fabulous!

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to shop! Thanks for hosting! Apparently I linked up twice and I don't know how! haha! :)

    Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just repinned your pin. Thanks again for hosting this! Off to do some TpT shopping!!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...