Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Blog: Second Grade Freebies!


I know that there are other blogs with freebies for teachers, but just a few that offer only second grade materials. So, I decided to start one myself! I know that I sometimes get frustrated trying to sort through all of the awesomeness to find things that I can actually use in my classroom, so I was thinking that some of you might feel the same? 

I posted my very first freebie there just a few minutes ago. Head on over to pick yours up! 


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful site! I am sad that I am not a second grade teacher like I was last year (I was a 2/3 mix, now I am a 3/4 mix) because I would love to participate :( But excellent job!!

    Laura
    http://lovetoteach123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Like classroom freebies but for second grade! Are you looking for contributors? Cause I'd love to help out!
    Adventures in Room 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I reading everyone's blogs but sometimes I just don't have the time to hunt for second grade stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...