Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012's Best and Brightest at SGMM

I'm linking up with Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge to show off my best and brightest from the past year. 

Best POST: Missing Addends and Currently 
(When you SEE this post, you're going to wonder why the heck it was so popular, I am asking myself the same question my friend, but the facts are that it was number 1 for hits AND searches!)
Best PRODUCT:
The product I am most proud of this year, hands down, is my Take Home Math Kits for Students and Their Families Set.


 Best FREEBIE! 
Fun with Frogs and Fractions contains everything you need to meet CCSS 2.G.3. 

Brightest IDEA: 
Second Grade Freebies has helped me connect with other second grade teachers AND get lots of freebies for my own students. 

 
Okay, no this post isn't finished but Brandon wants to go spend his Lowe's gift card. I can see the smoke burning a hole in his wallet. I need to post SOMETHING, so this is it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...