Friday, April 12, 2013

Interacting with Money

I always have a personal list going of things I want my students to absolutely be able to do before leaving second grade. One thing on my list is counting money!!!

Here are some interactive games that I have used in my classroom to help with this important skill, but don't require a lot of time, effort or preparation on your part.






I just pop these bad boys up on my SMART Board and call kiddos by table to break up the hum drum of their math practice time.

If you do not have access to a SMART Board, I have also left some of these games running on my classroom PCS in the morning and just let kids rotate through

I don't LOVE that there are links on the sides, but the games are top quality, so I make sure that my kiddos are attended when they use this resource.

Until next time . . .

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...