Monday, August 5, 2013

We're Skipping in Second Grade this Week! (And you don't even have to leave your desk!)

Last week I taught, taught, taught skip-counting. This week we're going to practice, practice, practice. 

I was looking for something to make up some skip-counting centers with.

So BAM in comes this ADORABLE set from Falling into First! I was SO sold.


Precious right?

Last night I chose from a bookoodle of activities in this set and settled on these to print: 


A lot of stuff right? And I didn't even print HALF! (Sorry for the dark image, my carpet is dark brown, not the best choice for photos!)

When I got to school this morning I put these beauties in page protectors. These sheets focus on skip-counting by 3's, 4's, 6's, 7's, 8's, & 9's. This will be a challenge for early finishers.


Then I hung up these cute signs. They even match my classroom colors this year, blue and green! 



For my center today I had the kiddos do the "I can color and count by 5's" (& 10's) worksheets and a "Partner Practice" game. The game has a choice of counting by 2's, 5's or 10's, just change out the playing cards or make three games.


This set can be purchased along with a 23 other awesome products for grades 2-3 in our educents bundle. Click here or on the image below for an awesome deal! :) 



Note: The opinions expressed about Skippy Count Challenge reflect my actual opinions about the product. These opinions were not concocted solely to sell more bundles AND we really ARE studying skip-counting in my class right now. I will never promote anything on my blog that I wouldn't really use myself in real life. 


Have an AWESOME week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Best. Disclaimer. Ever. I love, love, love what you're doing with your class right now!! Miss you!
    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Do you teach all year or did you already start school?

    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...