Monday, September 16, 2013

Positive Points Monday


Traditionally, Mondays have a really bad reputation. I'm linking up with Permanently Primary to help start a new trend towards the positive!

Here are a few positives from my life: 

1. I am getting MARRIED in 5 days!!!!! I am SOOOOO excited!

2. I have the world's BEST friends. My two best girls took me off yesterday for a mystery fun day! I felt SO loved!

3. My cat acted like he was going to vomit in my bed this morning but decided to do it on the hardwood floor instead. (It's the small things people!)

4. I woke up this morning in a home in a safe neighborhood and I was warm. 

5. In 5 days I will get to spend quality time with the people that I love and love me! 

I would love to read about the positivity in your life this week! Go link up! :) 

If you didn't get a chance to download yesterday's freebie click here.

16 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your wedding! There's so much to do before, but when it actually arrives, you get to spend a day with all of the people you love most. :) Congratulations and enjoy every second!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I know how exciting that is! I hope your day is perfect!

    Marcy
    Saddle Up For 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for weddings! Congratulations & enjoy your special day! :)

    Mallory
    Sprinkles for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I know your day will be filled with so much joy, fun, and most importantly, love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your wedding and thank you for the fun mystery box giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your wedding and thank you for the fun mystery box giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you both! I stopped by to enter the mystery box giveaway but by the date, you are probably on your honeymoon! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love checking out all your ideas. They have been great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting ideas!! Congrats on your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoy your blog and came to tell you so during the mystery box. The positive points Monday is terrific:)! Congrats on your wedding! Thanks to all of you for your generosity.

    ~Sara
    Sweetsarabowling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting...right now you are the new Mrs. ______! Hope your wedding went off without a hitch (except yours!) and that you are enjoying married life so far.

    I kept my maiden name, but most of the time I am talking about myself in the third person (the way only a second grade teacher can do) I call my stricter self Miss ___!! As in, "Miss _____ would certainly not want you to do that!"

    Blessings to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!! I'm sure this has been an exciting time for you!! Hope you are enjoying every second of it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on getting married; gee, that was so long ago for me it seems! LOL

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...