Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Home/School Connections with Math Games!

One question that I am asked over and over again by parents is "How can I help my child at home?" Sometimes I am hesitant to answer this question, because I know that kids need a break from school. I don't like to think about my little green beans slaving away at the kitchen table until well after dark.

With all of these things in mind, I created my Take Home Math Kits for Grades 1-2. These games provide a great way for parents to stay involved. And, instead of feeling like their being given additional work, kids are excited about the extra practice.


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Take-Home-Math-Kits-30-Games-for-Students-and-Their-Families-377451
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Take-Home-Math-Kits-30-Games-for-Students-and-Their-Families-377451

This month several other bloggers tested my kits out in their own classrooms or in their homes. Click on any of the links in the link up below to see how you can use Take Home Math Kits in your at in your school or home classrooms. 




You can purchase Take Home Math Kits for Grades 1-2 at my TPT store. They are on sale from now (4/30) until Saturday (5/3).



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the opportunity to review this product! My kids love it, their parents do too, and of course me too! I am already thinking about how it will help my students next year when I start it at the beginning of the year instead of the end:) Thanks again!

    -Beach Teacher
    Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey, thank you so much for letting me and my students have the opportunity to utilize and enjoy this amazing math resource! I cannot wait to use it to its full potential next fall, and involve my parents as well! I hope there are many teachers who take you up on the discounted price and reap the benefits of this incredibly versatile product! Enjoy the rest of your school year:)
    SweetSchoolMoments

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...