Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Educents: Back to School Blow Out Sale


BTS_Newsletter 

 I am so excited to announce that Educents.com is having a HUGE back-to-school blowout sale and I am going to be featured in one of the curriculum bundles! From July 30 - August 2 (Wednesday - Saturday), they are bringing back all of their favorite and most popular bundles for INSTANT download at up to 77% OFF! There is something for everyone and it is their BIGGEST sale of the year! Take a peak into what is on sale! Tell your friends, because there is something for everyone who teaches children in PreK-8th grade!

I am teaming back up with some awesome friends in grades 2-3 with some of our favorite products. 

I am contributing my Take Home Math Kits!! 

http://www.educents.com/school-year-bundle-grades-2-3.html/#4444

http://www.educents.com/school-year-bundle-grades-2-3.html/#4444

You can click on here or any of the images in this post to see all of the units that are included. :)

School Year Curriculum Bundle (Grades 2-3) - 74% OFF

Grades2-3




1 comment:

  1. Casey, my daughter LOVES all of the games in your take home kit! We have played them so often this summer! I'm excited to use this in the classroom next year as part of guided math. Even though I'm moving to third, I know a lot of my kids will need the review! Off to check out all of the different bundles on sale!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...