Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Top 10 Reasons Why I Became a Teacher

Today I'm linking up with my pal Terry over at Terry's Teaching Tidbits to bring you 10 Reasons Why I Became a Teacher.



1. Kids are SO much cooler than adults. 

2. I'll always have my own "office" to decorate in a theme of my choice.

3. Bring your pet to work day can be everyday. (If only my cat and dog were welcome also!)

4. School supplies - I'm particularly fond of rubber cement, binder clips, freshly sharpened pencils and scented markers)

5. You can potentially make a difference in a little person's life EVERY.SINGLE.DAY

6. When you randomly break out in song, no one thinks you're being strange. Your little companions will probably join in.

7.  Because chocolate milk in the carton is best. 

8. Every day is different. Anything can happen, at any time, ALL.DAY.LONG

9. Making copies is fun. (Unless you happen to anger the copy goddess, but that is for a different list.)

10. The buzz of a busy classroom is magical and there is nothing else like it in the whole wide world. 

So . . . why did YOU become a teacher?  



1 comment:

  1. Casey,

    I LOVE this! Your 10 reasons are fantastic! Thank you so much for joining me this week. I hope to read even more from you in the coming weeks :)

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...