Sunday, January 27, 2013

It's Your Lucky Day! I'm Practically GIVING Kits Away!

If you are a TPT seller then you know that TPT has this AWESOME new feature that shows your product statistics and it includes how many people have put your item on a wishlist. This is SUPER cool information. 

As a girl who loves math, statistics are exciting to me!

Anyway, I noticed that MANY of you put my Take Home Math Kits: Games for Students and Their Families on your wishlist. 


(I don't blame you, that set is literally the best thing I've ever made in my life.)

SO . . . . 

For ONE DAY only I am putting it for sale for HALF PRICE!!! 

Yes people, for TODAY only you can get it for $8.00. I will leave it on sale until 11:59pm EST time.

This is an amazing deal as I only spent HALF of my LIFE making this baby. 

Enjoy! 

P.S. If you purchase the set, AND leave feedback, AND e-mail me letting me know that you did, I will send you some goodies (and not the kind Ciara would send). :)

6 comments:

  1. I just purchased these and can't wait to get started! Thank you! I also left feedback, but am on my phone so can't see your whole page for email address. My email is martinr@pike.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchased these and can't wait to get started! Thank you! I also left feedback, but am on my phone so can't see your whole page for email address. My email is martinr@pike.k12.ga.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know TPT could do that!!! Boo...I missed your sale (I'm on the West Coast) but I'm still gonna get your amazing math kits! :)

    -Aris Rossi
    Sailing Into Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of math kits that go home with kids. This helps some families build a lot of enthusiasm for math! I would love to hear more about how you keep it all organized.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...