Friday, January 4, 2013

My Week in Pictures: Week 1

Thank you for unknowingly volunteering to be part of my New Years resolution. 







Only 4 pictures this week but I think that is amazing considering that I came back from a month long break on Wednesday. 
And I dare you to ask any of my kids what a quadrilateral is. 
They know it. 
 I'm that good. 
Just don't ask any of them to produce, expand, and rearrange complete simple and compound sentences . . . . okay? 
I'm working on it people!
(Any help with THAT would be appreciated, I would even post a picture of you helping me next week)

Enjoy your weekend everyone! I'm doing something BIG that I will hopefully get to share at some point. :)

4 comments:

  1. Seeing Skippy read made me smile. I hope going back to school has been painless. I refuse to look at the calendar!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were busy! Love the kindness contract!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good, that my kiddos across the hall know what a quadrilateral is!! ;) I'll work on the sentences when I'm teaching your class Science - pinky promise.

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Horton, actually anything Dr Seus! Looks like your kids very busy!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...