Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Know How Gorilla's Play Tag

I knew that it was going to come at some point, I just don't run that fast and I've been TAGGED!!! It is one of those things that you secretly hope you do get to do and you secretly hope you don't. Just like the real tag game! But, I do like feeling included so thank you Erin at Creating and Teaching for choosing me! 

(Click the image to find the source at to also read about how Gorilla's play tag!)

She changed the ?'s up a bit. I like it! :) 

1. Meals or snacks? Meals . . . big ones . .  . have you seen number 23 on my 30 before 30 list?

2. Soda or water? Gulp . . Soda!!!! I am addicted to Dr. Pepper, but I am liking water more and more . . . just not enough to ditch Dr. P completely. 
 
3. Mountains or beaches? Both . . . I haven't been to the mountains in a long time but I remember them fondly from when I was just a wee little lass riding up to Ghost Town with the family as a tiny tike. I would love to go back. I go to the beach EVERY chance I get. (In fact I was supposed to go tomorrow but the weather is icky.)

4. Cats or dogs? Both . . . No I'm not trying to be difficult but I really like both. I got a cat but I really wanted a dog and now I love BOTH of my cats but still hope that one day I will have a puppy pal. 

5. Chocolate or Vanilla? VANILLA. Not a huge fan of chocolate but I do like it with nuts and caramel.

6. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts? Neither. I don't drink coffee and it would be sacrilegious to eat donuts that came from anywhere but Krispy Kreme

7. Movie theater or renting? Both . . . I love going to see new films on the big screen but I am just as enthusiastic about cuddling up in my pj's on the couch. 

8. Pool or ocean? Ocean . . . nothing beats sitting at the beach and starring out into the ocean. . . . I don't know why people like to do this, it is crazy, but it relaxes me in a way that nothing else can. 

9. Car or SUV? Car . . . SUV's eat gas . . tons of gas . . . and they take up too much space . . . and they are difficult to park . . . you also can't see around them when you are trying to turn right . . . they should only be for people who have to shop in bulk on a regular basis  . . . . or their daily commute consist of driving through large holes filled with mud . . . (sorry to everyone I just offended, but I was asked!!)

10. Early bird or Night Owl? Night Owl . . totally . . . bed time for me is normally about 2:00am. I think that is why I took to blogging like an fish to water! Finally, there are people to talk to at 1:46am, and not kooky "I am at Wal-Mart buying ammo and steel wool at 1:00am" kind of people, normal people, well . . . teacher people! ;)

Now for the monumental task of finding 10 people to tag . . . 
 
 
 
I stole these questions from here.
 
1. What is the most played song on your IPOD (or other mobile device)?
2. What is the last movie/tv show/book that made you cry?
3. What story does your family ALWAYS tell about you?
4. If you could have your dream second home, would if be a mountain hideaway or a beach house?
5. What is the furthest you have ever been away from home?
6. What is the oldest item you own?
7. If you had to pick 1 place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you take them?
8. What one food do you never get tired of? 
9. You have to move out of the country RIGHT now. Where do you go?
10. How many days do you have until Summer??  (Or for my year round buddies, until this school year is over!) 

Okay . . so the rules: Answer my 10 questions, then tag 10 friends. List 10 questions for those friends to answer. Be sure to leave a comment on their blogs letting them know they have been tagged!

1 comment:

  1. I was tagged by Erin and you and our 3 NC teachers bloggy friends were on my list!!
    Gotta find more friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...