Monday, June 18, 2012

Sunday Shouts Out & Please Welcome My Guest

Showing Some Love: 

It looks like this is going to become a regular gig of mine. I just love sharing what I've been reading, especially now that I am out of school and actually have time to read blogs and not just visit them to steal the freebies. Feel me? 

Anyway, in no particular order:

1. The first shout out is for a blog I recently started following, Splish! Splash! Ms. Lander's Second Grade Class.

She shared this COOL technology thing called Taxedo and with it I made this: 


It is like Wordle ,sort of, but it puts all of your words in a shape. Not sure how I'll use it with students but I had fun making my math vocabulary apple! :)

2. The second shout out is for Little Miss Kindergarten. Shared shared this SUPER dice box on Thursday. I love it.  I'm not sure that its entirely practice for my classroom, we have been using a sandwich for our dice, but I already have one of those plastic boxes that I bought when I THOUGHT that I would become a serious fisherwoman . . . now it has a purpose! :)

3. Amber @ Sparkles, Smiles & Student Teaching did some experimenting with Gummy Bears last week! This would be an awesome addition to a matter unit! 

 
Introducing a Few New Maniacs!:

So some of you read my post about my trip this week and I asked for some guest bloggers to come and keep my blog alive. I NEVER actually expected to fill ALL 5 days, but I did so get ready for some AWESOMENESS. (I have already read a few of the post that they have drafted, good stuff!) 

So thank you to these ladies for keeping the mania going while my toes are in the water and my bum is in the sand. :)


 
And now for my favorite tune for Summer 2012, which I will be listening to while I am on the beach this week:



Okay, for those of you who know about Ellie Goulding this song came out in 2010 in think, but I feel like it just recently not big on radio, No?  

My REAL current favorite song is a TOTAL secret because it IS SO kooky, so I just shared this one . . . But I LOVE B.o.B (am I alone?)

Have a great week everyone! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love B.o.B., too, and I'm slightly obsessed with Flo Rida...you just can't sit still when his music comes on! :)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...