Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Day in the Life of a Math Maniac Who Is Almost Out for The Summer: Part 1 of 1

Here are today's recaps: 


 1. This is my desk. 


I cleaned up for this picture . . .

2. This is the face of a teacher who is imagining that her florescent lights produce sun beams instead of talking gas and will tan her pasty cheeks.

(I was trying for a look of longing here, instead it looks like I'm trying to give you a peek up my nose.)

3. This is the cat that threw up a hair ball at the foot of my bed that I stepped in when I got home from school. . . with bare feet. 
This cat is on hair ball medication AND has hair ball preventative food AND treats AND vomits every 3 days. . . usually on my bed.. . . while I am in it.

3. This is the tiny stapler that I must use to make all 48 of my goodie bags for meet the teacher tonight.

 . . . . note the stapler in picture 1. It was supposed to come home. I wonder why I didn't see it there . . . . .


4. This is the post of a teacher who just wanted to let you know that she is in the boat with you and knows how tired you all are. She feels you. (Not like your body, like your feelings, she feels your feelings). 

Now she must go and staple teeny tiny staples 96 times and then she can sleep. 

2 days.

If you have made it this far you probably need a pick me up. Check out this video about prancercising . ..  


I might do this at recess on the track tomorrow. :)

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there! You are so close!! Actual sunbeams coming soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still have 15 more days here...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly the funniest post E.V.E.R! It's a stressful time of year, but humor is a great way to tackle it all. By the way, I totally think you should Prancercise around the track tomorrow. He he!!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little bags look awesome! I love that you forgot the stapler probably because you were thinking of blogging and posting the picture you just took! :)

    I often find myself thinking about posts, pictures and comments to make!

    Liz - BaysideMathTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there, sweetie! You made me laugh. My desk is so crazy, too... but it'll all happen :) Good luck with your last few days!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny - you!! Well, I feel your pain. I had 10 minutes yesterday before field day and we were too far away from our classroom to go back, and we already had our stuff, so... bathroom break. While we were taking turns, this teacher starts the Hokey Pokey. My kids were totally shocked because I am so strict about behavior outside the classroom. But, it made them hurry up in the bathroom so they wouldn't miss the fun. And, I too, have been staying up very late this last week preparing all their final projects and secret surprises. I shared the notes I wrote in each of the books I bought for them (free from Scholastic actually), and he cried. Said I had such a big heart. So, all you do WILL make a difference!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...