Sunday, May 5, 2013

Preparing for the End . . . and the Beginning!!

If you have been following here for a while then you know that my school schedule is CRAZY. You can read more about it here

This week my kiddos will take their final standardized test of the year and then in 3 WEEKS they will meet their new teachers and see their classrooms for third grade. 

The point of me telling you all of this is so that it will not seem strange that over the past two weeks I have created  Primary Calculator Practice for test practice: 




AND a Meet the Teacher Chevron Style pack!



My attention has been severely divided to say the least! 

Luckily the Teacher Appreciation Sale is going on at TPT AND at TN so I can grab some SUPER cute stuff to end my year and start the new one in July! 

I'm participating in the sale as well so now is a good time to work on that wishlist!

                                             (Thanks Zippy Designs for the SUPER cute graphic!)





Hope you learned more about my school schedule than you wanted to! :) 

P.S. If you are not following me on Facebook, you probably should! I may be having a flash giveaway soon and the keyword is expect great things.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...