Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth . . . A little piece of my soul, Currently

Happy Fourth of July friends! 

For the past couple of years on the Fourth I have done one of my FAVORITE things.

My BFF and I went to see the local Mudcats. 

But it is not the baseball I am after, in fact, in the past I have purposely arrived late so that I didn't have to watch the game.

I really actually can't stand baseball. I get SOOOO bored. 

So why do I bother you ask???

I go for the fireworks! They have REALLY awesome fireworks. 

That being said, this year I am celebrating a little differently and I will be helping my brother move to a new house. So while I will be missing my fireworks celebration, I love my brother and I am excited about what this move means for him and my sister-in-law. :) 

This leads to my July currently: 



Tips, Tricks, and Hints: This month Farley asked us to share blogging advice. ...

I want you to think of your favorite blogger . . . . . okay do you have them in mind??? 

Okay .. .  now think of some reasons why they are your favorite????

How many of you said because they sell awesome products at their TPT store???

I hope that most of you thought about a personality trait that connects the two of you, or a special story that touched your heart. 

I know that my favorite blogger shares a little piece of her soul over and over again and I just fall more and more in love with her and her blog. 

So my advice to you is to be more human, less advertising executive. :)

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a Mudcats game in years. My husband hates baseball so I'll probably not see one again! LOL

    Happy 4th!!!

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th Casey! :) Your "thinking" is so funny- I had to Google DORF because I had no idea. :) Love your advice- I love seeing and reading about people's school lives and real lives! Hope you're having a great one!!!

    Soaring Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous advice - well said! Good luck going back to school, friend!!
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that advice. A great way to put things into perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your advice -- definitely true! I always look forward to reading a few certain blogs where I can learn a little about the person behind the products or the good ideas! I still can't believe you go back to school on Monday!!! Ahhhhhh.. good luck!! :)

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so cute! I'm your newest follower. Found you from Farley's linky!

    From a fellow second grade teacher,
    Kaitlyn
    http://second-is-the-best.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...