Monday, July 15, 2013

Made it Monday - Math Group Management Chart


I know many of you saw this awesomeness floating around Pinterest and Facebook this past weekend: 


I saw it and IMMEDIATELY whipped these up!


The idea is SO simple! You just add clothespins with the names of your students. This is PERFECT for flexible grouping. 

They match my classroom theme, and you can have them too! Click here or on the image above to download for yourself from Google Docs. :) 

Now head on over to 4th Grade Frolics to see some other cool stuff! 

2 comments:

  1. Great Idea! I love yours but the colors for me don't match:( I wish they did! I know what I will be doing tonight!:)

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... if you left the centers blank and laminated the whole sign you could write the names of books or computers/manipulatives or just about anything. Thanks for the ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...