Thursday, January 19, 2012

Holes and Wholes

This is a cute printable to use when you are teaching students about wholes with fractions.

My kids are always annoyed when words are homonyms, so I made this to be funny. For example this week my Tune Into Interesting Words expert came across the word "plaque" in a Magic Tree House book.  Two of my students got into a discussion about whether or not they were talking about the gunk on your teeth or an award you hang on the wall. I was just a proud mama bear because she could even decode the word plaque!!

Anyway, I will cease my ramblings and without further ado you are welcome to use these small story about Holes and Wholes with your own little sugar lumps. Click on the image to view in google docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...