Sunday, January 29, 2012

Odd/Even Numbers Unit and a FREEBIE!

So . . I have begun my adventure with Teachers Pay Teachers. I received an article from Teachers Pay Teachers that Deanna Jump had made $500,000 in profits from Teachers Pay Teachers. (If you have an account you probably read about it as well) While I don't expect to come anywhere CLOSE to that amount, it is certainly inspirational! 

I got these ADORABLE graphics from KPMDoodles

Anyway, check out my new unit on Teachers Pay Teachers:

Also, check out this FREEBIE that goes with it! 

 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! I know the kids would love working on something "alien" from what they are used to! Wanted to let you know I downloaded it last week and there were some errors on it. Several of the sums were even but your answer key shows them colored black for odd sums. Wanted you to be aware!! Thanks again for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...