Monday, March 5, 2012

Award, Currently, Freebie!

So two very special blogs have awarded me with the Lovely Blog Award! Thanks to Krista at Stellar Students and Mechele at Barrow's Hodgepodge.


And while I am extremely appreciative of any type of reward or recognition, I am breaking the rules and choosing 5 blogs instead of 15. (Any reasons I could think of to list here all sounded lame so lets just leave it at that!)

So here are my 5! :) 

If you'd like to pass this award along here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Pass the award to 15 (or errr 5) other Lovely bloggers. 
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.  :)

And check out MY currently! (Love these!) Thanks, Farley


And, check out my latest FREEBIE, Fiction Literary Genre Bookmarks! No, not all genres are not included but enough to be useful, hopefully! :)



I hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for following! :)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Currently! Good luck passing on the baby hamsters. :)

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I jut found your blog!! Can't wait to get to know you :)

    ♥ Jen
    The Teacher's Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the recognition with the Lovely Blog award! So appreciative of the love with me starting out my little 'ol blog :)

    -Kara
    Treadwell's Math Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...