Saturday, March 17, 2012

Two NEW Great Match Games!

So  I have been having a BLAST making match games here lately. Here are two that are super fun and super easy and would make  EXCELLENT early finisher activities, center games, or Take Home Mat Kit games.

The first one is an Addition Doubles Match Game. Something that we CONSTANTLY say in my class is that when we add numbers we can use our knowledge of doubles on then add on. You can check out this great activity here. I just LOVE the clip art from kpmdoodles!
 For my next match game I decided to branch out a little bit so it is a Multiplication Doubles Match Game. It is not part of my second grade curriculum but I sure have some smart kids I may need to use it with! I also thought that someone else might benefit from this!

You can check out these match games and more at my Teachers Pay Teachers store! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...