Thursday, March 15, 2012

FREEBIES!

So I'm posting tonight because I have bunches of new followers and I don't want you guys to think that I'm lame and never post because it has been a little while. . . It's just that I work in a year round school and I am having one of my four miniature summers right now. I am sure that I will get back into the swing of things when I go back to school next week . . . yuck. 

While I have been out of school I have been here for some of the time. I have enjoyed working in the sunshine and sowing seeds that will grow into something that someone will one day be eating or enjoying in their yard. After a few days of soaking up rays, watching the clouds, and giving thyme a hair cut, I am not super excited about going back to my real job where I only breathe fresh air between 10:20 - 10:50 each day! Maybe now that it is nice outside I could take my kiddos outside to read. . . .

Because you endured my ramblings I will share with you  some cool FREEBIES that I found recently. I am jealous of those of you who are in school during St. Patrick's day, I would either have had to celebrate 3 weeks early or 2 weeks late! So I won't be using these but you SO should!

The first FREEBIE is from Michelle Oakes at Fabulous in First. Check out her SUPER cute True or False equation game! 


Secondly, you just check out one of my favorite TPT stores: Froggie Went a Teachin . . . her stuff is awesome. She is also having a SALE!
And last, but certainly not least check out Laura Candler's Leprechaun Luck Probability Game. (If you don't know of her, Laura Candler is AMAZING!)

Okay, so that's all for tonight! Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...