Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday FREEBIE

Tonight I am linking up with Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday! 

Okay, so I don't haven't actually posted freebies any this week to share, SOOO . . FOR THIS WEEKEND ONLY! Pick up my Out of This World Odd and Even Numbers Unit for FREE at my TPT store!!! 

Sorry for such an uninteresting post but I work in a year-round school and report cards are coming up and I am in the depressed disbelief phase. Tonight I am going to not think about school and clean my kitchen! Enjoy the FREEBIE! REMEMBER: THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the odd/even unit!! Thanks for sharing, as always! :) Good luck not thinking 'bout school... I'll be working on my profile cards this weekend!

    Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower as well. I love that you are sharing your ideas also, and I just downloaded your newest freebie. Thanks again!! :-)

    Jessica
    confessionsofaprimaryteacher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...